Our investment strategies are available in pooled funds or individually managed portfolios.
Our strategies are available to :
individual investors with more than $500,000 to invest
institutional investors, including pension plans and foundations.
They are offered as pooled investment funds for optimal diversification, competitive management fees and weekly liquidity. For higher amounts, it is also possible to invest in our strategies through individually managed accounts, an ideal solution for mandates with specific criteria as well.
Why invest in this fund?
- Potential for superior long-term returns relative to the Canadian equity market, with lower volatility
- Strong track record of outperformance since inception relative to the S&P TSX Composite Index (total return)
- Disciplined investment process and value-oriented long-term approach seeking undervalued companies
- Integration of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors for responsible and sustainable growth
- Stable management team with over 50 years of experience, deep expertise in fundamental, bottom-up stock selection
- Diversified portfolio of Canadian small, mid and large capitalization equities
Why invest in this fund?
- High income and current yield potential while preserving capital
- Strong track record of outperformance since inception relative to the FTSE Canada Universe Bond Index
- Disciplined investment process focused on top-down macroeconomic research and fundamental credit analysis
- Integration of our Responsible Investment Policy for responsible and sustainable growth
- Stable management team with more than 50 years of experience in combining a top-down macroeconomic approach with bottom-up credit analysis
- Diversified portfolio of government, investment grade and high yield corporate bonds, convertible debentures, preferred shares and money market instruments
Our segregated accounts are opened in your name with an independent custodian, allowing you to hold your securities directly and to have daily access to your holdings.
The following portfolios meet the different profiles of our individual and institutional investors:
This portfolio is 100% fixed income and its emphasis is on capital preservation and income generation.
Comprised of 10% to 40% equities, with the remainder invested in fixed income securities, this portfolio combines capital preservation, income generation and modest capital appreciation.
Comprised of 30% to 70% equities, with the remainder invested in fixed income securities, this portfolio seeks a perfect balance between capital preservation and income generation, while seeking capital growth.
Comprised of 60 to 90% equities, with the remainder invested in fixed income securities, this portfolio seeks capital growth while generating some income.
Comprised of 80% to 100% equities, this portfolio aims to achieve maximum long-term capital appreciation.
Not sure what your investor profile is?
We can help you find out.